Two guys after living and traveling across the globe from L.A. to Japan and everywhere in between decided to bring some new flavor to the growing Orlando food scene. After months of experimenting in a test kitchen, the Kai Asian Street Fare concept was born with a mission to deliver the ultimate crispy wings and small plates experience.
Learn more about us through these tongue-in-cheek Facebook videos:
- The Reviews are In (Yelp, Google, Facebook)
- What makes Kai Asian Street Fare special?
- What it took for us to get here
Read about us:
- Scott Joseph review (Aug 31, 2018)
- Foodie Series, Vol. 1 - Jessica Lauren Photography (June 7, 2018)
- 25 Tiny Restaurants in Orlando You've Probably Overlooked - Orlando Weekly (June 2, 2018)
- Kai Asian Street Fare review - Orlando Sentinel (June 1, 2018)
- Engineers plan asian street fare eatery in Winter Park - Orlando Sentinel (June 30, 2017)